Hiring – Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Envision Automation & Controls in Evansville, Indiana is looking for a Business Development Manager with previous sales, business development experience.
Envision Automation and Controls is looking for a Business Development Manager. This is a remote, full-time position.
Founded in January of 2019 in Evansville, IN. Envision Automation & Controls has been involved in multi-million dollar projects all around the United States. New York, California, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Indiana, and more. We have taken part in projects from every stage. From electrical design & drafting to startup.
Our technology background is well rounded. Being proficient on several platforms such as: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Cognex, Keyence, Fanuc, Universal Robots, and more.
This equips us to handle virtually any automation or controls task.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Identify, qualify, and secure new business with persistent prospecting, account planning, and opportunity management.
- Achieve and exceed established quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Incorporate and sell the full spectrum of your Solution offerings.
- Develop and employ a value-based solution selling approach.
- Create and demonstrate financial value for clients and company.
- Quickly resolve customer problems and act as the customer’s advocate.
- Increase account penetration, document all activity.
- Integrate and sell at all levels of the client’s organization focused particularly at executive levels.
- Develop long-term relationship and influence buying decisions.
- Develops in-depth understanding of client motivation and decision makers – (technically and finically)
- Identify buying influences, Key Performance Indicators, and risks.
- Advance competitive knowledge on industry and partnership channels.
- Make regularly scheduled visits with key and new accounts.
- Demonstrate and communicate financial, old/new scope and professional value (e.g. ROI) to prospective clients, write proposals?
- Utilize sales management tools for sales planning and documenting opportunities.
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales achievement in solutions selling position required.
- 3+ years of industry and understanding of automation, process, marketing, energy, IoT, Markets: Automotive, packaging, material handling, foods, agriculture, energy, secondary metals, rubber, plastics, or related industry highly desired.
- LinkedIN Sales Navigator
- Must enjoy prospecting, qualifying, band developing new customer accounts.
- 3 or more years of proven experience with solution and financial selling at the C-level.
- Experience in identifying, qualifying, building, and closing opportunities for energy savings projects in specific vertical market sectors.
- Team player with experience as an effective leader of an integrated team.
- Ability to manage and drive sales with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical mindset.
- Willing to document track record and understand long sales cycle of developing and securing million-dollar customers.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Contract to Hire
Travel Percentage – 25% (Mostly Locally to the Evansville, IN Tri-State Area – Several hundred mile radius).
Office Location – Remote Location / Evansville, IN.
Pay Range – Commission Only, with draws the first 6 months.
Expenses – Fuel, Meals, Company Cell Phone, etc. (All expenses would be related to customer visits, lunches, meetings).
Benefits – As a contractor you will provide your own benefits.
This will be a Contract Position. – 1099
Draws: Candidate will receive 6 months worth of draws to earn money right away while building up their network of clients.
Estimated Yearly Salary: $80,000 – Based on sales performance.
Commission would include: Existing and all new accounts.